It's a hot new trend now, and I'm thinking about adding it to my list of offerings, but I haven't done this before - anyone have any callouts or things to know about getting into solar and solar panel installations? Many thanks in advance!
There are general requirements to become a certified Solar PV installer.
To be eligible to become a qualified solar installation and design professional you must:
1. Be at least 18 years old
2. Complete 18 hours of training with a NABCEP Entry Level Exam Provider
3. Successfully pass the NABCEP Entry Level Exam
4. Complete 40 hours of Advanced Training hours
5. Receive an OSHA 10 hour card
6. Be the lead installer on 3-5 solar photovoltaic installs
7. Pass the NABCEP PV Installation Professional certification exam
General information on certification and testing can be found here: http://www.nabcep.org/
For a list of USA and Canada Certified Installer, click here: http://www.nabcep.org/certified-installer-locator
Another great site for guidance on becoming a solar installer can be found here: www.solarenergy.org
Our WebShop contains all of our current offerings, both in-stock and direct ships.
Contact us @ 1-855-REX-SOLAR (739-76527) for assistance with product recommendations, logistics questions, availability, pricing or general technical support.
For examples of sales proposals and how contractors can create them on their own, guide them to RexelPRO, www.RexelPRO.com, for a 30 Day FREE Trial.
Als Antwort auf Marty Yudice: