If you want to use your iPhone’s Internet through USB and Bluetooth, then you can easily connect and make a personal internet hotspot. Here are some steps that are given below.
Make a Wireless Hotspot
• Open the Settings application.
• Click on the Cellular option.
• Switch the Cellular Data option.
• Click on Set Up Personal Hotspot. It’s only visible if you have never used before.
• Now you can select the Wi-Fi option.
• Enter the password you wish to use for your hotspot.
• Click on the Personal Hotspot toggle to turn it on.
• Tap on the Network option in Windows. You can see this option in System tray in the bottom right hand side of the screen.
• Choose wireless hotspot on your iPhone. The network’s name will be your iPhone’s name.
• Type the password for the network.
http://onmcafee.com/activate/ | http://aprnorton.com/setup/ | http://productmsoffice.com/ | http://gomsoffice.com/