What's the best Bluetooth Wireless Speaker?

Hello, I am in search of a high quality Bluetooth speaker without the high price tag. Trying to stay away from Bose, beats by dre, and Sony for this reason. Looking for something similar to iPop which with high cost performance.

• I recommend Bose SoundLink Revolve+. In terms of sound and design, the Bose Revolve Plus is hard to beat.

• I recommend doss soundbox touch the sounds is pretty amazing for it's price, perfect for indoor/outdoor.

• I have the Bose SoundLink Color the best Bluetooth speaker I ever had! It even talks to you telling you what device it is connected to and can remember up to I think 8 devices at a time. When turned on it automatically try’s to connect to the last 2 recent devices. I meant to do a podcast review on this speaker but never got around to it.
  • Here is the list of some of the good bluetooth wireless speakers:

UE Boom 3

Bose SoundLink Revolve

Scosche BoomBottle MM

JBL Boombox Bluetooth Speaker

Cambridge Soundworks Oontz Angle 3 Plus

UE Wonderboom

JBL Link 20

Anker Soundcore Flare

You can try either of this list. Cheers!

Essays Chief

• I would recommend to you choose Vizio brand. I have it and it has very good quality for such a price.

• If you want to drop a little more cash: The UE Boom 2 is waterproof and sounds great (I bought one for an ex-girlfriend of mine). I have a Bose Mini Soundlink 2 (which has fantastic sound quality, but no waterproofing) and I would say the sound quality is very comparable. Something to consider.
  • Als Antwort auf AdrianJ:

I would recommend to you to check out this bluetooth speaker aomais sport ii been using it for almost a year now, sound goes clear and crispy until now and it's pretty portable can be use anytime & anywhere.

• Als Antwort auf chest3r:

On the off chance that you need to drop somewhat more money: The UE Blast 2 is waterproof and sounds extraordinary (I got one for an ex of mine). I have a Bose Small Sound link 2 (which has phenomenal sound quality, however no waterproofing) and I would state the sound quality is entirely practically identical. An interesting point.
Verwandt Posts